About Joy Eberenz
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Louisville real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Louisville areas, please contact me.
Excellence In Real Estate"
- Licensed Salesperson in Kentucky since 1969
- Licensed Broker in Kentucky since 1974
- Formed Landmark II Realtors, Owner & Broker
- Joined Semonin Co. in 1982, top producer for 5 years
- Joined Re/Max in 1988, 1st recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award and was in the Top 100 International 5 consecutive years
- Purchased a Re/Max franchise, then sold it in 2000 and opened my current real estate company JOY EBERENZ REALTOR & ASSOC. LLC
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- National Association of Professional Women
- Women's Council of Greater Louisville
- Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville; Sales & Marketing Council
- St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church
- Represented 4 General Electric Human Resource Directors
- Represented UPS Corporate Employees since 1982
NEW CONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST:
- Over 40 years experience in new construction
- Robert L. Eberenz, Sr. retired homebuilder
- Represent a prominent Registered homebuilder, Robert L. Eberenz, Jr. Builder LLC, Son, 2012 President of HBAL,Homerama 2013 Winner of #1 Home Award
JOY'S FIVE STAR PROGRAM:
- Five Star Service
- Five Star Marketing Program
- Five Star Experience
- Five Star Agent & Buyer BrokerServices
- Five Star Relocation Services
- Joy Eberenz, Realtor and Consultant
- Rob Eberenz, Registered Builder since 1978, Son
My motto "Always use Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism, and give FiveStar Service to every client and customer". I love my profession and I think it shows. My interests include Golf and 5 awesome Grandchildren.